Godmanchester Bridge Academy opened in September 2016. In July 2019 we underwent our first Ofsted inspection.
We are delighted to share our Ofsted Report with you. This is the first report for this school and we have been rated GOOD across the board.
Summary findings were:
- Leaders’ and trustees’ work to establish this new school has been effective.
- Head of School has high expectations and is committed to the school’s continued improvement.
- Governance is strong.
- Teaching is good.
- Most pupils make good overall progress
- Pupils enjoy a broad and balanced range of curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Disadvantaged pupils and pupils with SEND are well-supported.
- Staff are proud to work at the school.
- Leaders ensure that pupils are well looked after and that they are kept safe.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength of the school.
- Leadership of the early years is good.
- The leadership of English and mathematics is well established and has a positive impact on pupils’ outcomes.
The three areas for development are in line with our own self evaluation and we will be focused on these in the coming year.
Thank you for continued support, we are very proud of our children and our school.
Head of School