We are pleased to let you know that Godmanchester Bridge Academy has an online payment and booking system. The system we use is Arbor which provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals and trips. It also allows you to book school run after school clubs and school production tickets throughout the year. Other functionality in the app is the ability for you to update contact and personal information about you and your child(ren).
Getting started with Arbor:
- Go to https://login.arbor.sc and click Forgot your password? Your username is your email address.
- The system will then send you a reset password link and you can use this to set your new password to access the Arbor portal. This is a website and you can do everything you need (payments, messages, clubs and trips) from this site - you do not need to download the mobile app if you don't want to but we suggest it. You will still get emails as normal even if you don't have the app.
- The Arbor App (free) can be downloaded from either the Playstore on android phones or the Apple Store on iPhones - look for the Arbor logo:
- Once into the Arbor website/app - from your dashboard you can go to Quick Actions to check info and availability for Trips and Clubs and make payments. Alternatively you can also go to payments, see your balance and top up your account for dinner money payments; or go to activities for more detailed information including meals taken and trips that are available for your child and their year group.
- If you need, here is a handy video tutorial for downloading and getting started with the app/portal: Parent Portal and the Arbor App – Arbor Help Centre (arbor-education.com